I may be slightly biased because it is a PIXAR film, but there’s a lot more to it than that.
Here are some reasons why I
liked LOVED it and why I didn’t.
Reasons why I LOVED it: (without spoiling anything)
- I loved how they portrayed the relationships in the family. ESPECIALLY the mother-daughter one. Why? Because I can relate, ESPECIALLY to the mother-daughter one.
- I hate crying, but I couldn’t help it to save my life with this movie!
- CONSISTENT ACCENTS.
- The imagery. OMG the imagery. And the ANIMATION!!! After talking to all the Pixar animators who come through the Disney Store, I have a greater understanding of what all of them have to go through to make their designated scene as amazing as it is. SO MUCH APPRECIATION for them!!
- The story line. I know the commercials give a very vague summary to the movie. Honestly, I had no idea what would happen. I just knew Merida didn’t want to get married and there were bears involved. I’M SO GLAD I DIDN’T KNOW THE STORY LINE BEFOREHAND!
- If I gave anymore reasons, I would end up spoiling the movie.
Reasons why I did NOT like the movie!:
- HAHA. Who am I kidding with this category?!
I definitely suggest watching this with family if you can. I watched it with my mom and little brother. My mom was crying just as much (if not more) than I was. She loved the movie, I loved the movie. If I could define a family movie, this would be part of the definition example thing.